What is Right For Your Business?
Fix On Demand VS Managed IT
Managed IT Services are the response to the more unpredictable fix on demand model. It is much more reliable for your business to have a service contract that provides regular maintenance and backups for your technology assets, then to wait for things to break down before fixing them. For example a hard drive on your server failing could cause catastrophic data loss, while if you had a managed service plan, there would be backups in place preventing this, or it could even be on the cloud eliminating the possibility of hardware failure all together. At Monolith we want to help you make an informed decision. Give us a call and see what Managed IT Solutions can do to protect our business.
Managed IT Services
· Comprehensive packages include the most for your money
· 24/7 Support and coverage
· Reduce costs of staffing in house IT specialists
· Maximize uptime and take better preventative measures
Fix On Demand Services
· No preventative measures
· Suffer downtime while waiting for it to be fixed
· Billed hourly and can be more expensive in the long run